Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Du-rag Diversity


I've come to the conclusion that we need more Diversity in the Du-rag/Wave cap modeling field I want to see whites, asians, and latinos along side black models on the packaging of Du-rag/Wave Caps nation wide. How can we really call ourselves a "Free" nation when their is so much segregation in the black hair care products field. Until this ceases to exist I will continue my fight for people of lesser melanin to achieve their dreams of wearing Du-rag/Wave caps freely. I see myself as a freedom fighter like Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King Jr., or  Harriet Tubman leading people through a tunnel of hair care freedom. I would love to fight for my cause peacefully, but I still believe that freedom has to come "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY" word to Malcolm X and to a lesser extent Young Jeezy Thank You and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment