Thursday, July 19, 2012

Childish Gambino- Royalty



If your into the internet blog spectrum by now you've probably heard of Childish Gambino if you haven't, WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN??? It's ok don't feel ashamed you now have the perfect opportunity to redeem yourself by downloading his new Tape ROYALTY . I've been a fan of Donald since his Bro Rape days and a fan of his alter ego since Culdesac. I gotta say the dude has come a looooong way in the rapping department, although I enjoyed his music I always got the feeling he was imitating someone else when he rhymed wheter it be Lil'wayne, Kanye, or Drake but with his latest project he has definitely defined HIS sound and sounds a lot more comfortable in his own skin. After being highly disappointed by his last album Camp (like alot others) Mr. Gambino has set the bar above and over my expectations. Good Job Dude.




Some of the Stand out tracks are:
One up ft. Steve G. Lover
Unessecary ft. Schoolboy Q and Ab-soul
Make it go Right ft. Kilo Kish
and my absolute favorite
Real Estate ft. Alley Boy and Tina Fey (Yes THAT Tina Fey) I really hope they make a video for that one the thought of Tina Fey in a Trap House with Alley Boy and the whole DTE crew is more awesome than I can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment