Monday, January 21, 2013

Casey Veggies "Life Changes" Tracklisting

Mr. Veggies decided to give his fans a lil taste of sum'n, sum'n before the Album/Mixtape drops tomorrow. Are You Guys excited because I know I am.
Track List.

1. Life Changes feat. Phil Beaudreau (prod. The Futuristiks, Dawaun Parker)
2. My Vision (prod. The Futuristiks, 1500 or Nothin)
3. Young Winners (prod. Dynamic Duo)
4. She in My Car feat. Dom Kennedy (prod. DJ Dahi)
5. Faces (prod. Rob Holladay)
6. Life$tyle (prod. Cardiak)
7. The Team (prod. The Futuristiks)
8. Whip It (prod. D.R.U.G.S)
9. Love = Hate (prod. THC), Ulterior Motives feat. BJ the Chicago Kid (prod. Rahki)
10. Everything Wavy (prod. PriceTag)
11. I Love Me Some You (prod. Harry Fraud)
12. These Days (prod. The Futuristiks, 1500 or Nothin)
13. Take My Life (prod. The Futuristiks, 1500 or Nothin)

No comments:

Post a Comment